Frequently Asked Questions


How is the easiest way to reach the Town Clerk Treasurer with questions about my water bill?

Leaving a message at our town hall number (765) 679-5600, is the easiest way to reach our town clerk treasurer. 

Water Utilities

How could I have used this much water?

You may not have - the numbers on your meter may have been transposed or hard to read. You could possibly have a leaky toilet or faucet that's difficult to detect. Just call the office and we'll work with you to solve the problem.

What do I do if I am experiencing low pressure?

Check your meter and the surrounding area for possible leaks. Next, call our office and report low pressure for your area.

Why do I have a previous balance when I know I sent in my payment?

We may have received it after the due date or we may not have received it at all. Call our office (765) 679-5600 and we will help you solve the problem.

Why is my water discolored?

A repair could have been completed recently allowing air to enter the line, causing the milky look.

New Resident Resources

Where do I go to vote?

All city elections are conducted by the Rush & Fayette County clerks. To register and/or find your place of polling,  please visit the Rush County or Fayette County clerks according to the county you reside in. 

Does the town have a Facebook page?

Yes.   Glenwood Community Center is the towns Facebook page.